Thread: Hotbutton Woes
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:45 PM   #4
Achelous
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Angry Still workin on my damn hotbutton Issue

OK so nearing the end of day 3 tryin to figure this crap out...Seems its got something to do with EQType #s .... My newslots can be eqtype 0 - 29 np no crashes at all but as soon as I try to link to the inside of a bag ie eqtype 251 - 330 I start to get into troubles... and crash when I die... anyone know whay this might be?

Was thinking that mabey the game is trying to access areas that dont exist since after I die the slot in a bag that I no longer have on me odviously isnt there and it somehow crashes the game?....

when I have the slots in my ui but dont have any items in them ... I have no problem when I die ... no crash ... Its just when there are items in the newslots that i crash when I die... This didn't used to happen ... Think I used this same UI for months before this started without any crashes...

When I ran the window through SidlWidl I noticed an Error message

Error getting EQTpye
input string was not in a correct format
at System.Number.Parselnt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Sidl.InvSlot.get_EQtype()

Think this might have something to do with it ?
Anyone know what that error means? I get that the EQtypes are somehow not formated correctly but I think they are the same as they have always been ..
This error doesnt prevent the window from loading into SidlWidl so mabey its not Important at all ... I Dunno.... gonna reply to myself with the current XML I'm using
Achelous is offline   Reply With Quote