View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 11:38 PM   #1
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel
Default Gothic-Cavalier (DoD Compatiable) Released

THIS UI IS RECOMMENDED TO BE USED IN 1024X768 RESOLUtION.

To Install go to your EQ UI Folder (normally C:\programfiles\Sony\EverQuest\uifiles)
and extract this .zip file directly into that directory (already in folder format so dont create a new one, if you do you will have to remove the file info from inside the new folder you created.)

**REMINDER: NEVER COPY ANY FILES INTO YOUR DEFAULT DIRECTORY.

Once in everquest, type in /loadskin Cavalier

**An alternate way of loading this user interface is through the option window. Under the General Tab of the options window (alt + o), you'll see a button on the lower left corner named "Load UI Skin" Click on this and another window will appear, listing the folders in your "uifiles" folder. Default will be listed, as well as the Formal_Function. Select the one you desire and click on Load Skin. The screen will freeze for a few moments, then pop back on with the NEW UI Files Loaded.

-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-
This is a Fantasy Based User Interface, You will see that all windows are themed to resemble one another with their intricate border design. You may also notice the use of tabbed windows and multifunctional windows throughout this UI, this is to make the UI as versitile as possible for any and all classes, while also begin almost custom fitted to each indivdual class.
I hope you enjoy the look, feel, and overall functionality of this UI as much as I do. If you have any questions comments or concerns please feel free to e-mail me [email protected] or PM me RJENGEL
on the www.eqinterface.com website.

-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-

Enjoy and Thank you for the download and all your comment's. If you like this UI recommend it to your friends and make sure to post all your comments HERE........

Sincerely;
RJENGEL
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote