Thread: Delta3 Fazor
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 07:22 PM   #3
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry for slow response, been crazy going out of town and stuff... Also, this was my first upload so I didn't follow directions and make a release post for you so thank you for doing so for me. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasarle
that being said there are a few things that i noticed that need a minor adjustment. the first is the HP display on the target bar. with base hp over 10k i noticed that most of the time it will only display 4 digits of the hp total. so in effect 12345/12345 becomes 2345/1234.

The update should have this fixed and moved to the Combat Ability Bar or the SpellGems bar. (You're currently SoL if you do a monster mission since you don't get either window up so it'll just look funny.)

Quote:
the second thing that i noticed is that the chat boxes are missing the top portion that allows you to drag the box around on the screen. there is a small section on the top but for some reason i cannot get the crossed arrows that allows you to drag the box around. i can only resize the box to move it like an inchworm.

You can just delete the ChatWindow XML file to get the titles back or drag like an inchworm. I prefer to drag here and there and then have more readable space than the titles.

Quote:
i would also like to ask what the process would be in order to change the color of the boxes if possible? the blue is nice and i have used it for a long time but i wonder hot i can mix it up a little and make another version that is say orange. that way i can switch back and forth when i wanted to.

Colors are all set in the Targa images. They are easy to edit with any decent image editor (I used Photoshop 6.0 for any changes that I made). Make sure you read up on the Alpha channels in case you want to change more than the colors.

Quote:
Fazor, you did a great job on this ui and my hats are off to you. thanks for keeping me in the good stuff for another expansion. anything i an do to help let me know, and i appreciate you time and help.

Thanks for the compliments and I hope to keep this UI current.
Fazor is offline   Reply With Quote