View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #21
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The ini and adware crap is one my biggest concerns. Ini files I have been thinking of how to implement, will most likely involve going to full screen positioning and hitting some key to save it, in window mode it's hard to handle that stuff because the ability to resize the entire window and minimize it (the editor window, not a ui one). Probably just a fault in my scene graph though.

I encountered the true/True false/False bug already, that is very easy to solve, there's a function attached to any string value in C# called ToLower that puts the entire text string in lower case.

Formatting is going to be handled by the .Net XmlWriter class, which writes well formed Xml, also allows me to set up an option for default tab space when moving to a child element, which i plan to put in the programs options. You can see XmlWriter's formatting by using Microsoft Web Developer Express (freeware) and choose Edit -> Formatting -> Format Open Document, Web Developer Express actually uses .Net XmlWriter for it's Xml editor.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote