View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 10:14 PM   #3
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok the ones I have in the file are working, just not like they had before TBS (the item shiftings and bag shiftings) from when Egras moved the powersources into it as a quick fix. The inventory doesnt have alt currency tab either. Download what I posted and put it in a seperately named file so you can see if anything is working beyond what you have already there.

(Fellowship problem I think I fixed, but since I wasnt having that problem I cant duplicate what you told me so I cant say for sure that what I did fixed it but I think it had something to do with the UI not having a fellowship window).
The merchant window is also working now (it was just missing before)

Let me know what happens please Would love to see how my fixes hold up lol

If you have an egras inventory etc thats all working like it used to AND has the powersource and alt currency tab, would love to get my hands on it, same with hot buton and the eq button one (where it has all the slots and powersource, the one we have now is missing the ammo slot that it used to because he re coded it to have the powersource instead (I need to shift the bottem bar over so I can put it back in) So if you have upload the files here using the manage attachments button in the reply window I would GREATLY appreciate it

If you loot at the hotbutton window that is shown on my screenshot that I included, you can see how instead of 8 bags there are only 7, (same in the inventory) and that in the inventory slot he put the range item that belongs in the clicky bar (youll see my horse bridle in what should be a bag slot. and no I didnt just put it there, the bags have been shifted where my 1st bag is now what shows as the second bag in the left row, and my 8th bag (the right row 4th one down) is really just not showing up and I have to load the default to access it.

Seri~

Edit: Question what would you guys want to see first non shifting bags, or have the powersource accessable with out bringing out default? Personally I cant stand missing one of my bags... (my mains a chanter all but 5 slots of her inventory bags are clicky items Im using constantly LOL)

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote