View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #502
Trikorthan
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaxouri
I posted a v2.3.0 which should work fine with the 9/5/2007 patch. You will need to update your UI_Character_Server.ini file as instructed in the readme.

I added in the option of resuming the use of the old casting bars. Note how it breaks the Inventory window and the chat windows in the 'Old Window Pieces' screenshot.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5460

I have included below a screenshot comparision of the different casting bars.

The left is using the 'old window pieces'.
The middle is using 'no window pieces' or 'none', which means we use the default window pieces, including the compass, etc.
The right side is the 'new window pieces' which is a modified mix of the old and the new.

Note how the New setting is slightly brighter than the None setting.
The Old setting makes a lot of windows look ugly and breaks things. Not worth it to me to keep those old casting bars. You might notice the Old window pieces also lose the 'combat status' icon normally in the group window.

Im not great at usin this stuff. Been havin problems seeing pearls and no Loot All button etc etc. Anyways, re-downloaded the 2.3 and want to use the Old window pieces loot but i dont understand how to use them. I see the folder where it shows them but i dont know how to make the UI use them.
Trikorthan is offline   Reply With Quote