View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default close minimize help

Well I made a title bar so small that now windows with tabs the close and minimize buttons are behind the tabs on the end. rather then go and change the whole UI and move it down to make a gutter that i was trying to get rid of because I really love this titlebar i came up with. I did read you can not change the loc of them so I guess that is not an option, is their anyway to make it bigger and still work or longer to stretch out more to the ends and still work. Or maybe a way to move it out front so the tabs are behind. BTW not to not so good working with TGA files yet if it can be changed. have the title for WDT_RoundedNoTitle for the close and min button and changed this in the templates file
Code:
<Border> <TopLeft>A_InnerFrameTopLeft</TopLeft> <Top>A_InnerFrameTop</Top> <TopRight>A_InnerFrameTopRight</TopRight> <RightTop>A_InnerFrameRight</RightTop> <Right>A_InnerFrameRight</Right> <RightBottom>A_InnerFrameRight</RightBottom> <BottomRight>A_InnerFrameBottomRight</BottomRight> <Bottom>A_InnerFrameBottom</Bottom> <BottomLeft>A_InnerFrameBottomLeft</BottomLeft> <LeftTop>A_InnerFrameLeft</LeftTop> <Left>A_InnerFrameLeft</Left> <LeftBottom>A_InnerFrameLeft</LeftBottom> <OverlapLeft>0</OverlapLeft> <OverlapTop>0</OverlapTop> <OverlapRight>0</OverlapRight> <OverlapBottom>0</OverlapBottom> </Border> <Titlebar> <Right>A_InnerFrameTop</Right> <Left>A_InnerFrameTop</Left> <Middle>A_InnerFrameTop</Middle> <OverlapLeft>0</OverlapLeft> <OverlapTop>0</OverlapTop> <OverlapRight>0</OverlapRight> <OverlapBottom>0</OverlapBottom> </Titlebar>

here is a SS of what I am talking about too.

Any help or advice would be awesome,
Thanks,