View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Fremder
A Ghoul

Server: Tarew - Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Question Will this work for the buff window and how?

I wanted to set something up like that for the buff window, problem is i have no idea what inside the buff window is what I want to edit. I tried a few times by playing with some of the code here but I can't stop it from loading default. I want to use the ol buff texture that comes with the geddine buff windows but doesn't work anymore. I want to do this without editing an animations file or other eq default pieces files.

I have the buff window and buff.tga texture i want to use all ready, just don't know how to incorporate it. I posted a start to what I want already by adding scroll bars but I am on a mission to fix the texture issue now.
My progress so far is posted at; http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6324.

I'll attach the file and texture here though. Can anyone help me figure this out? I posted last year about the same thing but the explanation and example they gave me was using a different window and I couldn't apply it to this window. Now since everything about textures and buttons has changed (Hopefully for the better) I need help figuring it out. I had to attach the texture as a .bmp, im hoping we can make it so the finished product uses a .tga for lower memory use. Thanks for any help you can give.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp buff.bmp (48.1 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (62.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_ShortDurationBuffWindow.xml (30.1 KB, 0 views)
Fremder is offline   Reply With Quote