View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
Fremder
A Ghoul

Server: Tarew - Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Sorry Hal, haha I didn't realize. Thanks for the animations help.

I'm still having issues and would like to ask some more questions about the changes that need to be made.

These are the snippets I've edited so far, I've also gone back and downloaded some older versions where the buff texture was still working and they had provided an animations file. I copied exactly what the size/locs were for the texture and in game I'm getting a blank texture behind the buff. I'm thinking it's because I am using a smaller version of the original and the textures are too big, so I simply matched up how big the current buff space is with how big I want it to grab from the image file. I'm probably not doing something right still because I can't get it to pull up the images. I've tried editing the animations file to put the size as 123x12 and 104x12 to match my window's size markers but nothing is working. Is there anything in the buff window itself I have to change?

I'm also not sure why the new code says <template>BDT_BlueBuff</Template> I've tried changing that to buff.tga, blueiconbackground, etc. and it just messes the window up and won't load.
Hoping you can help me see what I'm doing wrong.

This is from the EQUI_Animations.xml window...
Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="BlueIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>123</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="RedIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>22</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>123</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="YellowIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>44</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>123</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>

This is the code for the first button/buff of the window.
Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff0_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff0</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>2</X> <Y>1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>123</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Template>BDT_BlueBuff</Template> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>16</CX> <CY>12</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Location> <X>18</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>104</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label>

Just for reference here is the old buff window xml snippet and the old animations file info. their sizes were a lot bigger.

Old Buff window snippet..
Code:
<Button item="BW_Buff0_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff0</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Size> <CX>180</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>15</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>20</CX> <CY>20</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>2</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Size> <CX>162</CX> <CY>14</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> </Label>

Old animations snippet...

Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="BlueIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.bmp</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>254</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="RedIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.bmp</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>22</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>254</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="YellowIconBackground"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>buff.bmp</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>44</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>254</CX> <CY>20</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation>
Fremder is offline   Reply With Quote