View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #13
beyondremorse
A Ghoul

Default ...

I like that idea, basically enlarging the target and making that my hp and mana gauge. I would also like to know if you can make your all in one target bigger for me, as I love the layout but as you can see its too small by far at my resolution. I would like it about big enough to stretch across that row of clickies, and as tall as where my casting bar is so I can make use of your casting bar instead.

With your ideas and mine this is what I foresee possibly. I would like to use your all in one for target and hott if you can enlarge it quite a bit.

As far as this part Lets see I would like it.

[ \ / ] Current / Max Health [--------------------] %
[ / \ ] Current / Max Mana [---------------------] %
[--------------------------------------------] Time till rested, only shown if it is changing, would be cool if this bar could slide  way as it counts down. If not a decent sized timer under it would be good. You see my issue the rest timer is SO tiny no matter what I download.

In all of those I want big numbers, you would not upset me if they are halfway between bold and huge lol. I would not mind them standing out, I saw a mod that had them in some sort of glowing neon green heh, what ever works as long as you can read it in bright zones.

Let me know if you have any other ideas.

~ Klo

P.S. Thank you very much for all of your help. I am excited to see what you come up with!
beyondremorse is offline   Reply With Quote