View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 09:34 PM   #8
nugget
A Gray Wolf

Whew im so glad someone else was using infinity i just had to update my UI today because the only inifiti wsnt working for the aug sealer.. i deleted container.xml and it never worked. I came here looking for that same ui and i couldnt find anything even simmilar. IE: all 6 bags show up on the left, primary and secondary weps show up not some arms and legs belt like most UI's do for me..

All i gotto say is thanks so much lol i got my old UI back.. but i have 1 problem with the UI you got here and its the Self HP box the one that shows your HP and stats.. its way to plain from the original version of this, yours doesnt show ticks where the % would be... anyways maby look at an old infiniti UI and change it other then that works awsome thanks again. i cant find a single UI on this site that comes close to this. you can change wepons on the fly, open bags and containers its just plain THE BEST UI setup there is. and for some reason i cant move the effects window its in the wrong spot for me.

is it easy to add my own HP window where it shows hp mana end and stuff? let me know thanks.
nugget is offline   Reply With Quote