View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 01:05 AM   #2
DarkSir23
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Rathe
Featured Artist
Default About the coming soon stuff:

Ok, last post I said there were a few things that are "Coming Soon". I would have just implemented them in 1.7, but I wanted a bit of input first...

1. Quartz Inventory Window. I'm going to try to come up with a matching inventory window for Quartz. I'm open to suggestions on how it should look...

2. Combat Skill Window. I'm thinking that the combat abilities window could be set up in two possible places. In the lower left corner (Replacing the spellgems), or in the upper right corner (Replacing the Pet Window). Given that people may have different tastes, I'm going to make both, and let you choose which one you want. By default, it will replace the spellgems, but you will be able to switch out that one for a smaller one that takes the pet window.

3. Pet Window. Statix's last update on his site included a new pet window, with the pet-buff window relocated to a second and third tab on the player buff window. However, this has proven to not work completely (Icons and buff color won't carry over). So my thought is to make the pet window extend down where the Actions menu is now, giving pet buffs a place to show up. ALTERNATIVELY: I've also toyed with making a separate pet window that isn't part of the dashbar. I'd like to know what you all think...

4. UI Installer. I plan to make an installer that will copy the UI's default window locations over to your individual UIs. Originally I was going to make this very generic, so others could use it with their UIs, but I think the initial installer will also let you choose which UI options you want (Letting you choose which type of combat abil window you want, which buff window you want, which MP3 player, etc). Again, I'm open to thoughts on the matter.
DarkSir23 is offline   Reply With Quote