View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 04:00 AM   #6
Dorkenthor
A Ghoul

For the inventory, what I see in my brain is this:

A window that sits in the buttom right of the screen just above the dashboard. It would NOT have any of the stats in them or the AA/EXP bars, seeing as we already have them. It would have the money along the bottom and the actual inventory kind of waving (like the guages on the player window) above that. Would also be nice if the buttons (skills, dye, destroy, etc) were all iconified. Like small icons out of the way.. Again wavy like the player window along the edge of the window. Not muli colored perty icons.. just.. hmm.. how do i say it.. Like the icons you see on the menu in a macintosh computer running OS X. The whole window wouldnt be square. It would be square in the bottom right and then wave in and blend to the rest of the dashboard.

I hope I made what i think clear. Not very good at describing things.
Again.. Thanks for keeping this up to date for us. I love this UI

For the pet window.

Im not sure if this is even possible but ill say it.

Is there a way to add a whole new window to the EQUI? Like add a buff window like the ones that already exist but for pet buffs? maybe put it off in the left? If not, I personally would like it better if an extension to the pet winder were above the dashboard for buffs. I use the actions window a lot and dont want to lose it or have to go digging for it.
Dorkenthor is offline   Reply With Quote