View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
deepdown79
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Inventory bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjloa
hi there deep first i want to thank you for the upkeep of this ui. WOOT to you! But i do have one concern its when you open up your inventory bags. Did you intentionally leave them so that they don't look like the old ones when you opened them? In other words when i open them its just a box with slots no button to close or if its a tool box no button to combine or close? Thanks again for your help.

Quartz uses no modified container bags (EQUI_Container.xml), so however they are is the default schema.

Bags are resizable now, so you might try adjusting your bags, or downloading another bag mod and dropping it into the Quartz folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox
If I might ask such, what was required to make the ui HoT compatable?

I had to adjust the spellgems in the new EQUI_Animations.xml down so that they would fit into the smaller spell window and hotbars.
24 -> 18 (Not 16, as I previously stated. My bad.)
256 -> 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fessic
Any chance i could get a single hot bar windows? instead of two sparate windows if you need to code i have it. I just have not had time to look into the fix yet

The hot bar windows were single back before there was an option for multiple hotbars. I haven't done any research to figure out if I could combine hotbuttons from multiple bars into a single window, but I'm inclined to think that that would break the UI.

I'm actually more inclined to figure out how to incorporate hotbars 3 & 4, as the devs continue to increase the number of activated AA abilities.
of Machin Shin on Xegony
-Canzone
of Tempus on Ragefire
deepdown79 is offline   Reply With Quote