View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 04:36 PM   #5
Infectar
A Treant

Kalamaku,

It is possible to use Abbatoir's inventory as a stand alone mod. In fact that is what I have done. Abb did a fantastic job on his whole mod but since I use the viewport feature it didn't really work for me. If you want to use it stand alone download anyone of the three necro sets from the links in my original post and extract the following files to your ui directory:

EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_Templates.xml
Wnd_bg_inventory.tga

The .tga file uses the necro background that I added. If you want the original "blank" file to work with and add your own graphics simply use the wnd_bg_inventory.tga file from Abbatoir's set. His set also comes with very good instructions on how to add your own graphic.

The two most important things to remember however when adding your own graphic are to make sure that your final wnd_bg_inventory file is sized in increments of 64 for example 256x256 or 512x1024. If you just cut and paste a graphic onto his inventory background though this is not usually a problem as the size is maintained. The other important thing to make sure you do is save the file with a transparent alpha channel. If you do not do this the inventory window will fail to display properly.
Infectar is offline   Reply With Quote