View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 03:27 PM   #28
Fovol
A Gray Wolf

Default keep it up :)

crash course or not, yer kicking ass bro...

Another idea for the interface... a tribute window... quitepossibly use the very same idea as you use for the inventory...

Or.. a trimmed down version that just shows time left, current favor, and Activate button, that could replace the pet window or overlap it when turned on...

More food for thought: I see most put thier spell buff stuff on the upper part of thier screen, but i like to nestle it down next to the dashboard... perhaps a mod that has a the "arch" part of the windo on the top.. kinna flip flopped for versatility...

And i'm sure you already know this, but the "short duration buff with names" has extra stuff on it that needs to be trimmed..

I'm still blown away by the new inventory and how flawlessly it switches back and forth.. pure genius...

Stuff for future: rumored that with AA's you can get 5 additional buff slots and 2 more spell gems... might be something you want to start thinking about for OOW...

And for those that dont know or explored this, it's very easy to cusomize yer color for this mod, simply by right clicking and window > background > tint color... you can change the grey to whatever color you desire... I'm currently using a dark purple of 10 red, 0 green, 25 blue...

You rock man, keep it going
Fovol is offline   Reply With Quote