View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 11:29 AM   #35
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Lethiana - Glad you like the UI. You can always download someone else's compass to replace mine.

Cowdery - THere are two possibilities for this.

First, EQ has some minor bugs with the UI .ini files; for one thing, it saves the height of the confirmation window from the first UI you ever load for a character, and if you change UIs it keeps the original height for some reason instead of using the height it should be in the new UI. So if you were using a UI that had a shorter height than mine, for it won't change the height to my height, meaning it might cut off the yes/no buttons. To fix this, first make sure your character is using the Lodi Dodi UI, then log the character out. Go into your main Everquest directory and find a file named "UI_Charactername_servername.ini" (for example, "UI_Lodi_innoruuk.ini"). Find the section under "[PopDialog0]" which controls the confirmation window. In that section, delete all lines referring to height, such as "Height1024x768=100" and "Height800x600=100". Then log back into EQ with your character, which will load up the Lodi Dodi UI and set the height of that window appropriately.

Second, if it isn't a height issue, and there is room for the buttons but they just aren't showing up, check these threads:
HELP please. Confirmation boxes broken
and
Missing Yes/No buttons on Confirmation Windows? Here's the fix.

Aaldolin - If you still can't find the arrow, here's a last resort: Load up the default UI. Move the target window and the player window to the middle of the screen. Make sure both are visible. (Alt-T toggles the target window and Alt-Y toggles the player window, unless you've changed the keyboard equivalents in your Options window.) Then load up my UI - the target window will become the arrow in my UI, and the player window will become my target window. Now you should be able to move them wherever you want them.

Lodi Dodi
lodidodi is offline   Reply With Quote