View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #38
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailayla
i only got the instruction (html) file, and the TimerMod[undefined].xml file. no .tga file was included
Normally, all three files are included in the zip. However, since the file that you got has "undefined" in its name, it means that somehow the form data was not posted to the server properly (values are undefined); this is also the reason for the missing file. Once in a while I would see this in the log files but have so far been unable to reproduce this rare problem.

The files in an "undefined" package are invalid so please delete them. If you have access to a different browser or different computer, please try it with one of those to see if that works for you. If that still doesn't work, feel free to send me your timer options and I can generate the files for you also.

If possible, please also let me know what browser, operating system, and any other relevant info (ZoneAlarm running? Norton IS running? Download manager?), so that I can try to track down what causes this issue. Thanks for your help.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote