Thread: Durty Delt3
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #35
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

the UI is ready to use I still need do some minor tweaking to it, like maybe the new HoT currency

also some notable changes

I moved the buttons in the inventory around shrink them a little so the inventory can have 10 bag slots I also left the Destroy Button where it at alone (so there no mistaken destroying of items) I've also added the Plot button it's under the Alt Adv. button which I have rename from Alt Advanc. to Alt Adv. due to the size being reduced.

I removed range and ammo in the hotkey window so we can have 10 bag slots in there i will put in the old hotkey window (or if you want the range & ammo you can use your currant hotkey window instead of mine.) I moved secondary and primary where the range and ammo used to be I went ahead rearranged the bag slots so there are 10 bag slots in the hotkey window to match the inventory

I will finish the update and add a patch if there any thing you noticed that I miss please let me know I do not own HoT yet I went to Beta and test the UI, it worked with all 10 slots perfectly but I wont know for sure how everything works until Thursday when I am able to buy the expansion

the UI will be uploaded DurtyDelt3 The UI will be available in about 12 hours or so, when every the site admin. approves it
Taean is offline   Reply With Quote