Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 17 May 2017
- Added an event calendar that displays all of the event alerts for the year:
- The event calendar can be accessed via the command /calendar or via the EQ Button in the Alerts sub-menu.
- The event calendar lists all active events with beginning and end dates.
- The event calendar displays your localized start and end time for each event.
- You can now toggle the potion belt UI on and off using the EQ menu.
- Added the following commands to the menu that is displayed when left clicking a player's name in the chat window: Send tell, invite to group, invite to raid, task add, and add to dynamic zone.
- Setting a custom chat timestamp color will now automatically cause timestamps in that chat window to display in that color, rather than also requiring you to disable the 'Match Chat Color' setting.
- Made a number of adjustments to heroic stat labels in the item display window:
- Corrected a bug that prevented items that have negative heroic stats from displaying these stats.
- Heroic stats increased or decreased by power sources will now display their value in green/red the same way that base stats do.
- Adjusted the spacing of base stat and heroic stat labels to better support items with 3 digit heroic stat values.
- Fixed an issue where newly created characters weren't properly loading their default Hot Buttons.
ChangedSource and full patch notes.