View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 07:55 AM   #34
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

maartena thanks for the kind words. wish rl had more time this whole years been one problem after another .ill add alt window for the character select window that includes delete after the 6th ( i hope) .

did not include one because i know a few people in eq who had to wait weeks to get their acidental deleted mains un deleted after a long play session or when to many adult beverages were consumed.

best advice till i can make a alt version give would be to load the default skin before deleting a toon from character select.that way default ui character select is their waiting.

side note due to requests next version will include lfg disaband an invite on group window probly up an down the right side.was pointed out to me alot players dont use the actions window at all .lfg button seems to be one of those things that only goes in one window.so will include it next go around.

hopeing also to find or scan black leather for back ground in all black areas to give some texture an have something for the letters to stand out against.also been looking for a font besides carrick caps for the cap letters so it can be easyer to read.been looking hard at a diablo font .

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote