View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 03:37 PM   #42
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

i will be adding lfg an disband as well as the lfg tool button probly in next big patch version . just wanted to get a playable version out for this weekend for people who use httk.

upcomeing features atm will include :

1 the much requested lfg /disband/lfg tool added to group window. i always used the action window for those functions an tried to trim some space .new vesion probly have the buttons on the sides .

2 grafic rework of all peices makeing black back ground into more of a black leather look.

3 changeing font to diablo 2 type ( sorta like the lettering in the dragons of norath ) should be a bit more easyer to read.

4 a scroll type look to chat windows think partchment look from origial eq ui.

5 a reworked merchant window new default one is atm a pain to mod an imho does not fit eq .will try to include a done button since it is in the xml code but hidden ( /boggle ) at the very least.

just these 5 changes will take me a few months to do .trying best i can to work on ui between rl stuff an trying to have little fun playing eq or guild wars my self.all work an no play makes axeion grumpy .. tho few can tell the difrence hehe.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote