Old 08-28-2003, 10:20 AM   #34
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by segsSZ
Been using vert since it came out, and plan on using Solaria. My suggestions-
  • Positive and negative boxes on the compass (to figure out /loc)
  • 4 more clicky boxes under the 8, make em Primary/Secondary/Range/Ammo so CCake still works
  • Moving Pet Get Lost where Pet Attack is (alone on the side so you don't click it by accident)
  • Stretching out the pet health bar all the way to the other side of the window, or adding a % counter (if one exists for pets)

Also I don't like the title bars above the chat windows... just a personal thing though.

Looking good so far!

1. To increase the visible area of the compass we removed the red/green that was this function, for two reasons.. ONE. with the ingame map, you can now load a layer that is the loc grid, and it will show you in REAL TIME which way your going (maps.eq-toolbox.com for that add on). TWO. LDoN adds a feature that puts a marker on the compass to show you which way to your dungeon when your in the zone with the entrance.

2. if we add boxes there, CCake will not work anymore, its based on # of lines of code, if we add or subtract it will mess it up. We are looking into the best way to use these blank spot, and if we can find a way to get CCake to work AND add slots, we may do that. But, we are also looking at adding some player info there.

3. We will look at the button move you mentioned, might be able to work on that one. first we have ever heard of it.

4. the addition of the small green bar for pet health is more for awareness, and target-ablitly. Its there to make it easy to target the pet, if we returned it to the "1 pix green line" that it was it would be much harder to use. I promise you get use to watching the pet bar at the smaller size, just takes a little time.

And lastly, sorry you dont like chat window bars, cant move the window very easily without it.. sooo you may want to turn it off in all of yours.. but as default you will see it to "on"..

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]