Thread: Solaria/Vert =(
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 05:42 AM   #1
Aeolwind
A Gray Wolf

Server: Erollisi Marr
Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind
Question Solaria/Vert =(

I just came back to playing recently and went to load my UI. After much searching I'm noticing that Vert nor Solaria are being updated. I searched on the Forums and Kudane said they were still being updated, but it was over a month ago. (If I missed a post, sorry!)

Vert/Solaria were my fave UI's & I've used them since the inception of the UI addition. I've tried other UI's here such as Aya yet they have about half the functionality that I liked about Solaria(no chat cast, no hotbox with full inventory and bagslots, screwed-up [comparitively] casting bars, or spell bars, etc). I even went so far as to try to figure out how to code XML myself, at least on a basic level so I could try to rebuild my own. Failure! I code like monkeys at an obelisk, more grunting and banging than real accomplishment.

I did find the temp fix for Solaria, but after installing it and the tga file recommended it was still non-operational.

In closing, will Vert/Solaria be supported again in the future, if so, I'll bide my time with default. If not, I appreciate all you have done for the community with Vert/Solaria, to me, you had the best thing going...Thank you! & its off to the store for a "xml for dummies" manual & a 12 pack of beer...