View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 11:56 PM   #4
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Not yet

Actually,

I had planned on posting my compiled UI for download, but theres two factors as to why i havent done so as of yet...

1.: Ive been hoping to recieve some constructive criticism as to what to further tweak out and what to leave as is before posting it, yet alas, have revieved about .01% response compared to views.
2.: Ive been gathering information as to who did what so that the proper ppl got credit for the portion they made WHILE waiting to see if i recieved any useful feedback. :P

Lots of ppl have seen it now but arent commenting, so dont know where to go from here... So yes, Im asking again... Speak up ppl!!! Lemme know what ya think dag nab it! hehe

BTW: one of the tweaks I have made is to remove the attack, AC, and Stamina percent Numbers from the group window all together.. I then moved the Hpts/Total Hpts closer to the player name, and put the Exp and AA Exp value Numbers up beside the Hpts/Total Hpts, in order to create room to add a stamina bar below the mana bar that matches the health bar.. Also Set the group window to fade for the transparant effect when in areas where its not painful to try to see the font without a backdrop

(looks much nicer this way imho and makes for more variety of usefulness between the various types of classes)

Attached is a SS of the way the group window looks now to compare to the previous layout and pick which is preferred.

(also, since the group window icontains the player info as well, there is a default player window that i leave off (alt y), thus freeing up that space for a right clickies window, timer, whatever.

Heh, turning out to be a much longer post than i had intended, but still one last thing to mention... Every time i zoned or logged in, i would get an error message saying that there was an error loading my skin and it could cause problems, load /default to fix this... I picked apart and reassembled the skin and finally eliminated the error message... come to find out, it was a problem with the right clickies window i was using... So now, thats one less feature the skin has, but it works like a charm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slightly_tweaked.jpg (92.5 KB, 713 views)
Rikari is offline   Reply With Quote