View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:50 AM   #290
miark
A Snow Griffin

Server: tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default CotF update

now that NDA is lifted I can say I have a working Lodi for CotF update ready to post on launch day I have made some major changes,

First I am including the original spell icons as I am no longer going to be able to keep updating 2 separate files it is just taking way too much time. If you want the new spell icons that EQ now uses just delete the gemicons01.tga - gemicons03.tga and the spells01.tga - spells07.tga files

Second I have reworked the group window it is a bit larger now as I added merc aa xp gauge to it I also added a hover over tool tip that now shows what each gauge is I have left room and may go back later and add in agro gauge or might place leader aa xp there would like to know all your thoughts on what should go in the blank space. (merc endurance for casters and merc mana for melee is showing 0% this is a design change as dev's removed those stats from merc's and currently I do not know of a way to make them auto hide I can remove but it removes player stats so for now they will just say 0%)

Third I have I think unless things change on release removed all loading errors so you should not get a your XML files are out of date error

Fourth I have also changed the font size in several places to allow for level 100 to display correctly

Finally I added the extra 2 shared bank slots that come with CotF so the bank window is larger now if time permits I will go in soon and update the bank so it shows the extra slots of the larger bags though this is a low priority as you can still see all the items by right clicking the bag icon in the bank window

If you find any errors please let me know I have tested this on silver and gold accounts but there may be some issues I wasn't able to test

***NOTE***
This is only a preview of the changes the actual files will not be uploaded until the 8th when CotF launches

I will post screen shots of the new changes along with the update on the 8th as well
miark is offline   Reply With Quote