Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #8
Inokis
Pale Scrawny Guy

Server: Bristlebane // Erollisi Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to Inokis

Quote:
Originally Posted by danille
well you can always just use the SOE stand alone aggro meter window and not code the group window with the individual aggro meters in them at all.
OK, I got some stuff mixed up. I haven't done anything with the aggro meter. I had missing components in the Player Window that i added just to get the errors fixed but even with the default window I don't see them anywhere:
Code:
<Button item="PW_GroupRoleTank"> <ScreenID>GroupRoleTank</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Tank</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>0</CX> <CY>0</CY> </Size> </Button> <Button item="PW_GroupRoleAssist"> <ScreenID>GroupRoleAssist</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Assist</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>0</CX> <CY>0</CY> </Size> </Button> <Button item="PW_GroupRolePuller"> <ScreenID>GroupRolePuller</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <NormalDecal>A_Puller</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>0</CX> <CY>0</CY> </Size> </Button>
I'm guessing you have to be in a group to see these and they are the indicators for the role the group leader assigns you?
Inokis is offline   Reply With Quote