View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 11:06 AM   #5
Moniqa
A Ghoul

Server: Saryn

This is a wonderful UI, first time I've changed UI's in over 6 months!

As a fellow cleric I also would like the group window with all members (including self) and separate pet health bars... tends to make my life much easier as well as my job.

The only other suggestion I could possibly think of would be smaller bags and merchant windows... I have these in another UI, but I lose the pretty artwork you have on the ones included if I install them. Kinda messes up the flow off this UI so I'm going to try and adjust for now. The mini's are very cool for those of us who are still operating 17inch monitors or smaller. I could email them to you when you have time to look at them and see if you would want to integrate them into this UI... or a modified version2, you would love them I know! Wish I knew how to do this stuff instead of asking for changes... Short of those two minor things, it's perfect for me!

The containers I have been using I downloaded from here... Condensed_Claritin_Container is the name, and the merchant window I have been using is... everymerchant... also downloaded from here.

I will be checking back on this UI regularly for future updates... I love it! Thanks!
Moniqa is offline   Reply With Quote