View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 10:06 AM   #15
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

well the ui is intended to be disected and you can take pretty much any window out of it as long as you have the animations and textures files in your ui they will function independantly. for the chain in the scroll bar you only need the texture file it will change all of the slider bars to the chain.

as for the celtic border... in eq there are windows that are sizable and ones that are not. the ones that are sizable are easy you just change the texture of the border it auto sizes it and you have a prefect window. unfortunatly this is not the case the majority of the time. I have gone through and recoded EVERY window with the exception of the help and tips window by hand. The only ones I haven't changed are the ones that I got from T. King himself or from Drakah and Remelio. It's not a skin you can just plop in and poof you have borders. It's hard coded into the windows themselves.

I would recomend taking the windows you like or that are similar to what you use now and switching to them if you want the border. I am taking requests for certain modifications to other style windows ie smaller merchant window and the like. As long as the requests remain reasonable I intend to continue to take requests and will post the end result here when it's completed. If you have a request for a specific window to have the border around it post me a link and I'll do it up for you. I don't mind multiple requests as long as it doesn't start getting ridiculous.
Centhena is offline   Reply With Quote