View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 08:34 PM   #13
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Your assistance is requested

I've been getting some reports of people not being able to download the timer, but the symptoms are not necessarily the same so it is hard for me to know if it is being caused by the same thing or all different things.

Just to check for myself, I have tried it just now using IE 5.5 and IE 6.0, and on both WinME and WinXP. I was able to download the zip file just fine in all those cases, so at this point I would like to ask for your help.

- If you can download the file successfully, I'd like to know.
- If you're running into problems downloading, I'd like to know that too.

In each case, if you could provide browser type/version and operating system, it would be much appreciated. I'd like to try to figure out how widespread this problem is and pinpoint the cause. Thanks.

UPDATE
I think the main issues have been resolved now, and most people should be able to create and download the zip file package successfully. If you are still experiencing a technical issue, please feel free to let me know by posting here, sending me a PM, or emailing me via the contact link at my site. Thanks to all who provided me with info, it was very helpful.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote