View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #6
Dimencia
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Mishakaal, dont take this wrong but when dealing with hiring some one for a fluid task as this, additional details are a must in the request.

From a glance there appears to be aprox 20 or so UI mod'rs and about 5-8 active complete set designers left (I may have over looked a few though).

Offer of xxx.xx for a completed program/interface or xx.xx / hour with expected time of xx hours for completion. The # of updates (due to patches, and # of updates due to requested twinks).
(as an example I charged 350.00 for a Inventory Tracking Program that took aprox 20 hours to write from ground up, cost included 3 month adjustment peroid, and one additonal update their after)
*btw I personaly am not offering to undertake this (no time) but just a suggestion to assist you in aquiring what you wish.

If the offer is good enough, you may get what you seek fast even may start a bidding war if its really good offer... but... most of us Play EQ and Work on these UI's because we want it to be fun, when it becomes a job, the fun ends, so there may not be that many takers.

Another Option if you seek your own custom UI:
Buy Windows:
-Group Window
-Player Window
-Spell Casting Window
-Spell Book window
Etc
Sub Contract if you will... building a whole new UI from the ground up is major work, often 80 hours before the real UI (with custom grapics) ever shows here.