View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #19
Barzec
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bembaru
Let me make sure I understand. Your target window is modded to have the target health, as well as the HoTT gauge. Your target window's HoTT displays 0% when not in a group with HoTT. You've modded your HoTT gauge window to fit over your target window's HoTT gauge. The HoTT gauge doesn't display anything when not in a group. Is that correct? (if not, please tell me) If it is, it goes back to what I said previously. Both target and health of target's target (HoTT) percentages display 0% if you are using them anywhere except in their original windows.

I don't have time currently to dig into this, but I've added it to my to do list.

-Bembaru

My Target window does not use/display the HoTT health percent. My target window only displays the HoTT health bar and HoTT name label if I am in a group with HoTT available along with the normal target health bar and lables.

My HoTT window is modded to fit exactly over my target window. It has the HoTT guage, HoTT name label (yes, both windows have these), and the health percent lables.

When I see that my group has HoTT active, I can turn on my HoTT window and see the % health displayed if I choose to. If not, I just see the HoTT guage/name in my target window.

To be completely honest, I could have just modded my HoTT window to display only the % health and placed it where ever I wanted.

So the answer is, I only show the percent health labels in thier original window so that I don't see the 0% for HoTT in my target window at all times.
Barzec is offline   Reply With Quote