View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 11:18 AM   #44
westfall
A Treant

Default please, say it isnt so!!!!

I totally agree with DungnMaster001. As I said in an earlier post, your UI has made my BL my favorite character to play and I was counting the days untill the VS version was released. I have been using it since the day I found it but it has not been without some grief...

My Wife ridiculing me as she sees the bears on my screen, laughing out loud as I bring up my Ogre inventory screen, openly mocking me "Your not a Ogre and you dont have a bear as a pet!" Well, gee thanks for the update Sherlock!! All the time finding comfort in the knowledge that it was only a matter of time before the cats would be upon my screen.

But that's ok, I will go on squinting to pretend those bears are cats, and I'll go on looking at my ogre inventory screen as a....well, an ogre. I don't care. I will continue to be made fun of by family and friends because I will continue to use your UI, cats or no cats! And even if you should decide to never code another UI again, you can rest easy in the fact that you have created the best BL UI bar none!

Thank you, once again for all your great work and I hope everything in your life works out.

P.S.
please please please please please....at least release the mock up you did for the hotbutton windows as maybe a plugin so at least my wife can't laugh at me for the lower left hand side of my UI.