Thread: Player window
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 02:06 PM   #9
Ruffic
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeuh
Ok, I got it working, but hp's covers my last name and mana says unknown in the UI once I load it. It's no blank but it says Mana unknown and unknown blends in with the ac to the right. Which I know the mana number wouldn't overlap that. Just seems to me that hp and mana need to be lowered slightly in the UI. I can post a pic, but need to get it uploaded first. I would love to get this working properly I really like the window.
Mareeuh
*edit* guess it would help if I fully read the post. Understand about mana unknown but my last name covers up hp's how do I get some extra space in there?

As far as the last name, I'm not sure about that. I can mess around with it a bit more. Mainly my issue was that I was not sure if the Name was included in the HP gauge. I didn't see a tag for the name, but it was showing up, so I figured that is what it was. I could try extending that. If anyone else knows and can educate me on that, it would be appreciated. If that is the case, I can try extending that more to allow for the larger name.

The mana won't work until tomorrow. The EQtype I used only works on test, but will go live with the patch tonight/tomorrow. I didn't want to code it with the 3 different tags when the one will work. If for some reason they delay the patch again, I'll put the other tags in to make it work.
Ruffic is offline   Reply With Quote