View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #52
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Haven't got much done on this lately, or any of my other programming projects. Been hitting to many walls in my logic thinking, happens from time to time, one of those things like writers get where I just need to take a month or two off and then come back to it. Also been attempting to get some aa points out of the way that are long overdue, is kinda weird to be a pally raiding anguish, close to a successful vish kill, and close to starting dp, without having all my undead and heal aa done yet.

On the up side of things, got all the file handling, parsing, writing to file, stuff figured out. When I return to this projects, it's just a matter of finishing the editor itself and writing the other half of the visual part of editing a window.

Unfortunately had some issues with comcast that caused me to loose all the data on my site. The lines around here and system running them was out of date, in turn they had to close and create a new account for everyone in the area, and didn't bother to copy over all my stuff from my website to the new account. Second time it's happened to me in the last two years, really need to start looking into when the local comcast host were last updated if I move again. I'll try to get the current source code onto my website soon as it's active, unfortunately the current version of the source isn't compilable due to several errors in the editor code, the last compilable copy I had was on the site, so I might go in and comment out the stuff that is generating errors for now.

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote