View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
Zanitos
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via Yahoo to Zanitos

Quote:
Originally Posted by valaury3169
Ok, I looked more closely at your file, and I see a couple of issues, although I don't know which if any is why they don't show up.

1. You do not have a ScreenID on PIW_PetBuff0_Button. I actually suspect that this may be your issue because there is no EQType on pet buff icons, therefore it looks for a specific name. It may not be able to find the first one so it gets lost.

2. You have organized all of your pieces into seperate TileLayoutBox. This means that even if it worked, you would end up with a seperate scrollable box for Buff Icons, Buff Labels, and your 'Place' definitions. I think what you are going to need to do is create a container (screen will probably work) and put each three pieces in the screen. Then add each screen to the tilelayoutbox so that the three pieces stay fixed and the tilelayout box automatically arranges the screens.

Yeah, I actually noticed that I didn't have the ScreenID for it, so I have since fixed that on my own copy.. as for the rest of it.. I am still unsure.. Hal's is the one I was using as a guide.. So yeah.. I am going to add in the remainder of the buffs up to 90 I suppose.. and probably make the buff box vertical scroll so that I can see them all yet keep the Size <CY>12</CY> that I want. If you see anything, please let me know.
Zanitos is offline   Reply With Quote