Thread: Oink! Reborn
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 06:10 AM   #62
zirquel
Premium Member

Nothing's missing that I notice. It fits really well on the screen I have it sitting on, and that's what's important to me.
There's a couple things I'd *appreciate*, but I'm not sure how much of it's due to my being primarily a caster. I'll go ahead and describe them for you to use or ignore as you wish.

As a basis from where I'm coming from, I'm frequently on a higher level necro, bard, shm, or druid.

-It would be *very very* useful to have primary + chest + mount on the spell bar.

-It would be good to have the option of a thinner spell bar with no names, as well. For example, I always remember what my necro has mem'd, but when I jump on my friend's bard, I might forget to see if the same songs I had mem'd last are still there. Having the spell names showing like current is very useful then! Maybe even just making it resizeable so you can decide to hide the text yourself, if that's possible?

-It would save space on the casters to move the clickie gear area you have on the hot buttons onto a 2nd tab of the pet window, and just leave the bags with the hot buttons. I've seen a couple like this, but they usually have a 3rd tab with player info on it too, which is unnecessary in this ui.
I'm in favor of putting them more out of the way because most/all my clickies last nearly an hour, at minimum, due to aa's and the like on my casters, so I'm not constantly clicking them (excluding chest).
I realize warriors, etc may not even have the pet window out, so you're probably not even interested in that idea. I know I like the current way you have it when I'm on my friend's warrior. I can dream to have both options though! =p

Whether you decide to change anything or not, this is working well for me, and I plan on using it for the foreseeable future. Thanks for all your work!
zirquel is offline   Reply With Quote