View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 04:10 PM   #6
Kaori
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by lauralantha
Heyas

I really like this mod, my only problem is that Im using 600x800 reso, and thus would like the buff window and the spell icon bar smaller (latter without the names next to them, as I already know what spells Ive memmed, duh )

I downloaded this minibuff window thing (http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...info.php?id=163) from marcin, and also tried another (buffwindow-2.zip from geddine) - but I can't get either to work with yours - I keep getting default skin if I try

Ive followed the readme file to marcin, I assume he's using some files that you havent..

Anyways..Im a complete idiot when it comes to these things, so my main reason with this post was to ask if you would mind releasing a complete set with smaller buffwindow (your current ones are good enough, they just take too much space of my already small screen )/ an alternate for the spell bar for us who knows what spells we got up (aka only spell symbol gems, no text)?)

Either that or if some kind soul will help me getting the minibuff thing to work :/

Thanks in advance

For both Marcin's and Geddine's buff windows, all you need to do is to extract is EQUI_BuffWindow.xml, ignore the other files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip thin sta bar and no mana bar equi_playerwindow.zip (1.7 KB, 103 views)