View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 09:39 AM   #94
Wolftar
A Fire Beetle

Hey sorry bout that. I have 2 computers and I have your Old School UI on my old one. It loaded just fine per your instructions and I have enjoyed it for years. A few months ago I bought a new computer and decided recently to use your UI on my new computer. I downloaded the zipped file and unzipped it just as your instructions said to. I followed the directions exactly as I did before and when I hit load skin and it trys to load the Old School, nothing happens. I don't get an error or anything it just stays on the default UI. I had no troubles like this on my old computer loading your UI and have reloaded it onto that one several times after wiping and reformatting. I have done everything exactly as I have on my old computer and it just won't work on my new computer. I cannot think of anything else to try so figured someone else might suggest something that I couldn't think of.

Also was wondering if you will make any changes after GoD comes out to keep your UI compatible with the new expansion? I hate to lose your UI on my other computer.
Wolftar is offline   Reply With Quote