Thread: 1600 X 1200
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 07:34 AM   #1
Ladred
A Hill Giant

Server: Stormhammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Ladred Send a message via AIM to Ladred Send a message via Yahoo to Ladred
Thumbs up 1600 X 1200

With the release of Aya UI Version 6.50 Plus R3, Kanon has stated that there will be no more support for R2 and older UIs. I've used Plus since its inception and have developed a specifically 1600X1200 UI out of it.

I have gotten all of the errors out of the modified Aya UI that I use and have been prodding through the code to get a better understanding on how it's laid out. I will soon have beta to go into testing. I'm polishing things up now, and cleaning up some code.

I'm hoping to give it a somewhat different look, and a new name. It will be only for the 1600X1200 resolution, as there are just a few out there. I will also be making class specific mods, like a 3X3 bard UI for the bards that use the numberpad to twist with.

Here is a screen shot of the UI some months ago, when I get the present state of the UI cleaned up I'll post a newer screenshot of it. Hopefully this will give you a good idea of what I'm working towards.

I'm missing a name, so any input will be appreciated in that area. As you can see by the screenshot I'm going for a centralized control space for the middle of the screen with information to the right and left. I use actually four chat windows at the moment, but that space can be modified for any variations of chat window layout as you will see when I start to post class UIs other than druid.

Any questions, comments or concerns are welcome.

Doll - Akyashaa, Base - Duktoonz
Ladred is offline   Reply With Quote