View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 05:57 PM   #20
Casanunda
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Casanunda

That, or he really is working hard on it, or is away with his *family* on the holidays, or elsewhere, and simply hasn't had the chance to reach the forums, suggesting that he might, in fact, have a life. I understand your skeptecism, but I believe you've gone beyond that. Give the guy a chance. He may in fact be lying--in which case he'll suffer the social consequences for that. But I don't think he is. You also have to take into account the post Muse just made, which, if Mad is actually telling the truth, could mean literally hundreds of hours down the drain, which would be a crushing dissapointment to me and I'm sure anyone else looking forward to the mod. Not to pressure Muse into doing anything; heck they're his maps, and he's spent countless hours on *them* himself.

I believe you've forgotten a very critical value, one that I carry with me from the Pixelation forums and that I feel this forum should also adapt as its number one, posted rule: Don't Be An Ass. Remember it well. If anyone here is a joker, it is you.

Otherwise, time will tell.
Fennin Ro"The Forgotten Server"
Go Kicky Fast Okay!
Casanunda is offline   Reply With Quote