Thread: KaoUI v3.0
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2002, 04:39 AM   #138
talynskael
A Gray Wolf

Server: Brell Serelis
Send a message via ICQ to talynskael Send a message via AIM to talynskael Send a message via Yahoo to talynskael
Default My Update.....

Hey I'm not completely worthless..... i updated my tweaked versions of KaoUI v3 and i got my tweaked caster version uploaded too finally, lol

Most of the mods are from this forum by people that posted them, those that arent i think i gave credit to all i used... if not smack me and i'll fix it right quick.

Both versions are best used on 1152x864 (Mainly 1024x768 or higher is good.... 800x600 kinda gets cramped a little)
Just unzip into UIfiles .... rename the .ini to UI_Yourname_Yourservernumber and move it to your main EQ directory and your gtg.

All windows are currently working as of Oct. 26.

Caster/Hybrid Version:
ScreenShot
Download (Approx - 2.19mb)

*Currently has in use tking gem/buff icons, latest tking Celtic inv., tking/remelio spell gem bar with transparent bg, and is using a simple tracker window (just delete EQUI_TrackingWnd to use the default one or a default one is included in the Alternate folder)

Melee Version:
ScreenShot
Download (Approx - 1.98mb)

*Currently has in use tking gem/buff icons, latest tking Celtic inv.

Most of the mods are from this forum by people that posted them, those that arent i think i gave credit to all i used... if not smack me and i'll fix it right quick.

Hope everyone Enjoys =)