View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 02:36 PM   #325
miark
A Snow Griffin

Server: tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Full Update Finished

I finally got all the XML errors fixed and am uploading a full fix called Lodi_4_14_15 it may take a short while for it to be approved by eqinterface but you can find it here http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6050 when it is available

***NOTE*** This is a FULL redo, do NOT try to copy this into your existing Lodi directory either make a new directory or delete ALL the files in your current Lodi directory or this will not work, I did a major clean up and made a lot of changes below are the changes and notes I am posting with the upload

---------------

This is a full re-do please copy this into it's own folder or delete all previous files from your Lodi folder before copying these files over
---Changes---
-Added short buffs 20-30

-Added Achievement window access button to inventory window

-Added mounts tab to inventory window

-Corrected alignment of tabs on inventory window

-Added the upgrade to heroic character button to inventory window (Note: button only shows up if you have an available heroic upgrade available these are purchased for station cash which I do not have available right now to test so size and or position of the button may be off)

-Corrected audio trigger window to allow triggers to be toggled and notes to be added to them again

-Removed several files that were not modified from the default files

-Removed all XML errors they only thing that should be in your ui errors files is the normal file not found attempting to load from default, message this is normal as those files are not modified and work better loading from default rather than having unnecessary duplicate files
miark is offline   Reply With Quote