Thread: naked women
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 06:51 PM   #8
Honeydu
A Ghoul

Server: Terris-Thule
Send a message via AIM to Honeydu Send a message via Yahoo to Honeydu

Well, isnt beauty in the eye of the beholder? yes and i have seen some of the art on the books that i myself use as a avatar on one guild that i stop in and say hi to.. she's the one naked on the dragon. lol... i wish my avtar i use the most would fit here kinda big for the reqiured space but its a protralal of how i see my druid.. she's woman and can be a wolf. so... if i can down size it some more .. art has always been in debate for as long as i can remember.... and men can be made to look nice to the eye.
i have a brave warrior mag on my fridge.. so there.. and i would really like to make one but have no clue how to put my idea in to as you talented ppl have.. and is there none that can be used on a smaller resoution..??? my frame right would be inpossible to use the size of what the down loads say u need it on..
seems like if it could all be made skinner .. to be able to size it down .. could be maybe more used for us that cant do the largest or next to largest resoution.. just a thought.. like i said
i wouldnt know how to make mods like that..
Honeydu is offline   Reply With Quote