View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 10:44 PM   #8
Dunneldeen
A Gray Wolf

Hiya, this is a pretty slick UI. And here are some things I thought about it.

First all around I liked the setup of the first screenshot a bit better, specifically how the group and hp/mana was in the bottom middle of the screen - but thats just layout preferance heh.

I like the options window being really small like that, out of the way, but still there if you need it. Also the spell bar thing is cool, though I find windows that are circular like that are unwielding to place on the square screen, it is still neat. Is there a way to change the color/icon thingie in the middle of it? Just curious, I wouldn't know what to do with it if you could hehe.

I like the bars for the hp/mana but it looks like the mana bar has its ends backwards compared to the other two.

Also, I really like the big target window. Having a big target is nice, but I was thinking it might be better if you could shrink its height a bit (say down to 3/4 its height) and move the target name and health percentage down to the middle...maybe even make the name/number bigger too might be neat, but I do really like the big target windows, hehe.

Oh, btw, what resolution is this for? I run in 1152x864, and usually any UI designed for higher just doesn't work out for me.

So thats what I thought about it, its a pretty slick UI, can't wait till you're finished with the detailing and all, so I can try it out.

Dunneldeen
Dunneldeen is offline   Reply With Quote