View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I think you are going to find that what you want to do is not going to be possible. The Blue, Red and Yellow backgrounds are defined in the animations file as RedIconBackground, BlueIconBackground, and YellowIconBackground. You may already know this. However, the reference to those 3 animations inside the buffwindow and shortdurationbuffwindow is implicit, as in hardcoded. So, you won't have a choice as to what animation is used to change the color from red, blue and yellow. Of course, you can customize the animation to display what you want, but that requires editing the animations file.

What you could do though, is basically what is being suggested above. You create a custom button draw template (added into your custom buff window), and the texture/imgae it uses is the pattern from Geddine's buff window, but in a neutral color (like light grey). Then, when the hardcoded red,blue,yellow happen, it 'tints' your texture with the proper color.

I've never done that in the buff window, but I have done it in the target window with the con color.
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote