View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 07:29 AM   #5
DOACleric
A Treant

The UI is basically done, and has been for a few weeks. No one really seemed interested so I didn't bother releasing it. Also, the UI has been specially remade for the EQClassic project that I am working on, so i removed a lot of functionality that would no longer be needed for a classic enviornment - shared bank slots, 9th spell gem, many toolbars, and many "advancements" that players might have come to get used to, such as exact mana numbers.

On the bright side, I also took the time to remake the login interface, so that part also looks similar to the EQ of 1999. Because of that, this UI needs to OVERWRITE the default UI - that is the only way that i'm aware of to change the login part of the UI.

Sony recently made some changes to that with the release of OOW, and I occasionally get a black screen upon logging in, so i'm going to have to double check to see whats going on before I release this. Once its complete, I will be releasing it on my website. I'll post more details later. I might also decide to go back and redo the character creation part of the UI, but i'm very pressed for time
DOACleric is offline   Reply With Quote