View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 03:00 AM   #34
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qinadwen
With regards to the images in this new excellent timer mod - will it be possible to use ones own images, instead of the default EQ ones?
I'm not sure if I'm reading your question correctly, but if someone wants to use alternate spell/item icons (for example, T.King icons) instead of the default ones, this can already be done by simply placing the custom icon files in the same mod folder as the timer. The timer will automatically use the corresponding alternate icons.

If a player wants to create a few of his/her own custom icons for the timer, this can currently be done by modifying one or more existing icon files and then placing those modified files in the same folder as the timer. Of course, any place those icons are shown in the game, you will see the modified version, so if the custom icons are intended for just the timer, it would be wise to choose icons that are not frequently seen (like obscure items).

If there is a large demand for allowing timer-only custom icons (as opposed to custom spell/item icon sets that are used throughout the UI), I can add an option for the timer to use icons from a custom file. It would be up to the player to provide the custom file by placing it in the same mod folder as the timer.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote