View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #20
Osimillarion
A Ghoul

--There is a white pixel on upper left of the crosshair icon.

Also and more importantly -- if you do any instances (can speak for Dain 1&2 and HHK MM missions as have a bunch of people that ask me to lead them whether for their alts or just so they know they can succeed) then the Egras UI will CRASH EQ!! I tested this 6 times and the third-sixth time reload the Default UI before zone in and could zone in fine without a crash then reload Egras. I could not loot the XP item, shard etc., however unless reloaded default UI at end of mission. At the fifth try when zoned out it moved all my windows that I spent hours upon hours of getting how I wanted last night, not even reload to default then back or reload Egras directly - NADA worked to fix windows back to where I had them

Also speaking of MM instances - the spell gem bar having the Mana is great for normal but in a MM you can NOT load spell gems so if you are a caster, healer especially, you can not see you MANA since you can not have a spell gem window- even cheked inventory and it not listed there. Maybe I missing where it could be listed otherwise but am at a loss to be able to play a caster in MM's - had to let a few peeps know I could not even in HHK they like to include me to solo heal for easy.

No I do NOT like MM's but get invited to them for my ldr AA's, leadership, and a bunch of people I know on the low end and may not only need drops but know I can lead them to a success in WAY below average time (would like comments about a 29 min timer on Dain 1 as that what I normally have, get miffed if below 25 lol) - just hoping this not the case for all instances.

Here I go with the hours upon hours long of reloading EQ one interface piece at a time to see what old piece is not working with EQ so can use my old UI interfaces Spent 6 hours last night getting Egras to where I wanted, though that is due to server downtime and reboots mostly but will be mch much more now.

Please keep me abreast and let me know when may be working properly again Egras and again thanx for all your HARD work and DEDICATION [email protected]
Osimillarion is offline   Reply With Quote