View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
riani
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rodcet Nife - Quellious - Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, so, upon looking closer it is the player window that is causing the troubles for you, not only is it out of date and not have all the current default player window's features, but it needed a bunch of custom code from another file.

I do have a question for you before I begin coding anything, by "player window" you are meaning the box on top of the group window (P2 - P6) in the screenshots, or the actual player window which in Lodi's UI works as the target window. Aka what appears as the target window is actually the playerwindow.xml as the "player window" with the HP, Mana, End, and XP gauges is part of the group window.

I could make you a player window that looks similar to either, with all the up to date features, I just need to know which one you are referring to.

As long as you overwrite the "Target Indicator" Configurations settings default in the Graphite UI (by just copying everything from the target rings download in) and zoning, that works fine. You want the target indicator for the rings you are adding otherwise the rings won't work properly.

The player window is your trouble maker.